Waunifor hosts a wide range of youth activities and examples of recent events include:
- Y –Top (Youth Template of Peace) international youth gathering which took place in August 2014. 70 Young people ages 14 – 28 supported by 18 youth assistants attended a 10 day programme to develop 'Skills for Living' hosted at Waunifor and continuing in London. The youths enjoyed a variety of activities including a day on 'King Arthur and Merlin' including workshops, passion plays and designing their own shields, visiting and sensing a local nature garden, wellbeing and health workshop, magic workshop, thai-stick dancing, ballroom dancing, kayaking, football tournament, carpentry, pottery, cooking, music, badminton, ping-pong, games. A full programme of 'open mind' sessions in the evenings included: sustainability and finding the future in you; negotiation skills and reading body language; health and nutrition; sacred geometry; how to sleep well; CV writing skills; free writing; natural laws; questions about life.
- Respite Weeks. Every year for 6 years Hetty's charity in Nottingham have brought a group of carers and children from homes effected by alcohol and drug issues for a respite holiday. Waunifor organises activities and trips for the children and also pamper sessions and relaxing outings for the carers as well as bingo, a dinner party and trips to local beaches and places of interest.
- Special Needs groups. A craft and pottery holiday for children with special needs from Mowbray School in Yorkshire took place in June 2014 and everyone had a wonderful time. Other individuals with special needs have visited for a holiday and enjoyed card-making, mosaics, glass painting, felt making and pottery.
- Local Family Centre away days and leadership training for staff and leaders.
Waunifor is able to offer a range of activities delivered by it’s on site staff and these include:
- King Arthur and Merlin myths and legends and the history of Wales
- Sustainability and the Future
- Well Being and Health
- Crafts and Practical Skills Development
- Sensivitity and detection skills.
Around Waunifor there is stunning countryside and the spectular coastal area of Cardigan Bay where it is possible to participate in many activities, which Waunifor can arrange. These include kayaking, rafting, coasteering, rock climbing, archery, paintballing, 10 pin bowling, sailing, windsurfing, hiking, orienteering.